20A PWMLCD Display charge controller
Batt Voltage: 12V / 24V Auto Adapt
Charge Current: 20A
Discharge Current: 10A
Max Solar Input: 12V System< 25V / 24V system <50V
Equalization: 14.2V / 28.4V
Float: 13.7V / 27.4V
Discharge Stop: 10.7V / 21.4V
Discharge Recovery: 12.6V / 25.2V
Standby Current: <10mA
USB Output: 5V / 1.2A MaxProduct Features:
*Build-in industrial microcontroller, automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery insolar system.
*LCD Display indicate the status anddata clearly, switch modes and parameter conveniently.
*Multiple ProtectionFunctions: Short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection low voltage and high voltage protection.
1. Connectthe battery to the charge controller positive and negative firstly.
2. Connectthe solar panel to the charge controller positive and negative correctly.
3. Connectthe consumer to the charge controller positive and negative correctly.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
1. 12V/24V Auto: 20A controller can match 12/24V battery automatically for lead-acid battery, not suited for lithium battery.
2. Fully 3-stage PWM charge management: Improve system efficiency and prolong the life span of the battery.
3. Multiple Protection Functions: Built in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection, low voltage and high voltage protection.
4. LCD Display: Comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration.
5. Ease to use: The charge controller should connect the battery first, then the solar panel, and finally the load! You can change the settings by the simple one-button operation.
There are no reviews yet.