Total steps: 8 X 2
Rung spacing: 11.8 inch (30 cm)
Fully extended length: 16.5 ft (5 m)
Herringbone extended Length: 8.2 ft (2.5m)
Fully retracted height: 34 inch (86 cm)
Product Weight: Approx. 16.9 kg(37.5lbs)
Max Load: 150kg/330lb
Package Size: 88cm X 49cm X 18cm
1. High quality foldable telescopic style ladder. Foldable design, convenient to use and easy to carry around. The ladder is highly versatile and can be used for many tasks, no matter at home or work. Invaluable around the house and work place.
2. Easily stored in everywhere when ladder is closed. Lightweight yet durable and compact for easy storage and transportation.
3. Safe and compact. Constructed from high quality and polished aluminum, the ladder comes with high quality rubber feet for extra stability and grip and stable locking between two neighboring steps to avoid bumping and friction
4. Manufactured to the highest standard, this ladder conforms to EN131 standards and is CE registered.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
1. Safe and Reliable: Featuring durable high quality and polished aluminum, industrial-grade height-locking latches and solid rubber-tipped feet with support bar, avoiding bumping and falling off, the telescopic ladder is approved by Safety Standard EN131;
2. Telescopic Extension Design: The independent locks secure 8×2 steps, allowing user to adjust any height of the ladder, from 2.8ft to 16.5ft (86cm to 5M), convenient to use for many tasks and carry around; Loading capacity up to 330Lbs(150kg);
3. Easily stored and Portable: Lightweight and compact size, net weigh approximate 37.5lbs (16.9kg), easy to transport and store; a closure strap secures the ladder firmly, easy to carry it;
4. Multi-Purpose: The ladder can be use as A-Frame/ Straight ladder, perfect for indoor housework and outdoor activities, such as home/building maintenance, window cleaning, indoor/outdoor decoration, painting and more;
5. Good to Know: Before using, please confirm the ladder is put upright, the locks are locked in placed. Please start from the bottom, do not put your fingers between the rungs.